|Select and implement the right TECHNOLOGY to facilitate change and direct value to customers and employees
Typical capabilities needed:
- Compare vendors and approaches for needed capabilities – leverage open source and leading commercial options.
- Integrate long term strategic direction with immediate needs to avoid wasted effort.
- Mitigate insufficient time, money and resources through reinforcing phases of deployment.
- Apply emerging technology standards to ensure scalability and ease of expansion.
- Contrast experience from trusted sources with espoused new technical features.
Typical issues experienced:
- We need support launching our new infrastructure.
- We need to implement a self-service portal, align with corporate standards, and integrate social media.
- We think implementing a community environment will add value… But what is the best technology to select?
- What is the best chat technology, collaboration technology, and knowledge base technology?
- We need to make sure we configure this to scale and comply with internationalization and ITIL standards.
It's time to get some help…
Selecting and implementing a new TECHNOLOGY is becoming harder and harder. Everything is changing so quickly and requires so much integration to really have the biggest impact. It can be intimidating to make a technology commitment. Starting with an operational needs assessment helps ensure you make the right commitment one time. Designing a new operating environment to drive change in the environment helps ensure the technology is facilitating change not requiring it… and be sure the change is by design not forced by technology. Conducting focused workshops help end users and management align expectations and design a new working environment.
Outsights is familiar with the following types of technologies: IVR, CTI, CRM, KM, CM, Collaboration, Search, Communities, Chat, Social Media, Text Analytics.
We are vendor-neutral and do not allow any partnerships or relationships to impact our recommendations.
Our TECHNOLOGY offerings* will:
- Ensure the organization is focused and aligned to the change technology can provide.
Ensure the right technology is selected and implemented.
- Operation Assessment
- ISN Workshops
- Workflow Improvement Design
- Focused Dashboard Design
- Requirements Development